Thursday, June 28, 2012

It's a Helicopter

If you are looking for new business ideas, I highly suggest you consider learning how to make balloon animals. I don't know what it pays, but judging from the demand of balloon animals at the Durham Farmers Market on Saturday, you could probably make a decent living. Couple that with the fact that the amazing creature you make for each child will deflate into a withered, sad pile of latex within 24 hours, and you can just imagine the opportunities for future sales! It's the perfect product. I know for a fact that Sam would be a loyal consumer.

Untitled
Here is Sam, patiently waiting in line. Notice his hands on his hips. It's a new thing he's started, and we think it lends him an air of authority. While we waited, we discussed what balloon animal Sam wanted. He first wanted a cow. Then after Bruce misunderstood him and thought he said "owl," Sam decided he wanted an owl. I was skeptical.


Untitled
Sam got to pick out what color balloons he wanted to use for his creation, which would turn out to be neither a cow nor an owl.

Untitled
At first Sam had a hard time handling this monstrosity in the breeze.

Untitled
As Sam would say, "Ta da!"

No comments:

Post a Comment