{I love the beach!}
Greetings, land lubbers, from the
The beach is a magical place where sandbox meets the sea.
And where your Mommy plays with you in the sandbox because she can't use the excuse that she's making your dinner.
And where you get your daddy to do silly things like ride the sand shark that you and Mommy found.
Daddy also introduced me to the ocean. I'm still processing that encounter.
You know what's optional at the beach? Shoes. And for me, most clothing (a good sun hat and swim goggles are absolute NECESSITIES, however). While I was asked to get dressed to go get ice cream, I still took off my shoes once we got there.
Also, you should know that I learned how to swim. Mom is insisting that I will still take swim lessons in July, but I'm assuming it's to learn the butterfly stroke, or something like that.
Here I am, swimming.
And this is me, showing Dad how I swim.
{If you're not wearing a flotation device, you're doing it wrong.}
In summary, I'd say my beach vacation agreed with me. There were island cats wandering around who were FRIENDLY and DIDN'T bite me, unlike their inland counterparts. I got ice cream pretty much EVERY day. I spent my mornings swimming in the indoor pool with the local ladies during their water aerobics class. I spent my afternoons lounging by the outdoor pool. I stayed up late into the night while people had parties in the courtyard and played loud music. I highly recommend the beach!
P.S. Mom wanted me to include this photo of a bird we saw on the fishing pier. Artsy.
No comments:
Post a Comment