Thursday, March 1, 2012

Global Warming

2012-03-01_08-11-37_523

Bruce commented that it felt wrong to dress Sam in shorts and a short-sleeved shirt today, and it did. Actually, we would have put him in long pants, but the only ones that were clean were corduroy (I overdid it on the corduroy this season). The great thing about Sam's ensemble today is that it is also picture day at school! Ms. Aury couldn't help but ask me if it was OK if they tried to comb his hair before the picture. I told her that if his hair was neatly combed, it wouldn't look like him. I don't think she understood. We never order the school pictures anyway, but we may have to order today's. Take a closer look. Yes, he's sporting a purple necklace and a (temporary*) tattoo on his arm. This is how I want to remember him. My Sammy. They better not comb his hair.

*We've had this "temporary" tattoo for over a week now. I'm starting to panic. Will my baby always have a pirate ship tattoo on his arm? How long do these things last??

No comments:

Post a Comment