Monday, October 3, 2011

HOT NOW

Milestone Alert!

Sam enjoyed his first Krispy Kreme doughnut yesterday. Technically, it was my doughnut (Pumpkin Spice, yay), and I made the key error of offering him a bite. An error, I might point out, that Bruce did not make with his chocolate frosted glazed. One bite turned into more, until I just gave him half of the darn thing. I might have gotten a photo of the momentous occasion, but he had swallowed it whole and was asking for more (spewing doughnut crumbs) before I could even find my phone.

Clearly Sam got his KK affection from his Aunt Christy.

3 comments:

  1. We can walk to KK from our house. Shall we expect Sam tomorrow or do you think he can make it tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you for serious? Sarah, we are officially coveting your neighborhood. The KK just sealed it. Nevermind the visit (but we'll be there shortly), do you have any neighbors trying to sell a house? How far is that commute to UNC?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Serious as a KK-induced heart attack. Several houses for sale; 35-40 minutes to UNC; sweet, sweet smell of fried dough wafting through the air...

    ReplyDelete