Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Same sweater, different day

As I sort through our various shots from the holidays, I realize that, with only several exceptions, Sam is wearing the same sweater throughout. Coincidence, lack of hygiene, lack of sweaters, or an abundance of holiday cheer? I will let you draw your own conclusions. On Christmas Eve eve (yes, it's a thing) we went to see the Leonard Bearstein (sic) orchestra. As it turns out, Sam shows a real interest in classical (bear) music.

P1000546
Posing in front of the big tree. Hey, nice sweater!

P1000549
Trying to get a good angle for the performance.

P1000552
Little help?

P1000555
Great view, thanks to mom.

Sam and Dad at the Bearstein Orchestra
Sam and Dad pose in front of the orchestra. Yes, Sam's head does look larger than Bruce's, but we are attributing it to my awkward camera angle.

No comments:

Post a Comment