Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A blur

Sam literally had the time of his life over Thanksgiving (hey, he's had a short life), but I did a terrible job of documenting it.

P1000455
This is pretty much what he looked like the entire time, but instead of photographing him, I was chasing him down. Clearly, I've got a lot to learn about action photography.

Sam had two dogs, two cats, and a number of cousins to keep him busy, plus all the turkey he could eat! He loved all the action and attention, so coming back to our quiet lives in Charlotte was quite an adjustment for him. The only people I felt more sorry for than myself upon returning to work this past Monday were his daycare teachers.

Here are a couple of (still) shots I did manage to capture of him:

P1000447

content___media_external_images_media_81

2010-11-24_14-59-51_937

No comments:

Post a Comment