Thursday, April 25, 2013

Further Dispatches from Preschool



Dear Sam,

I love you and think you have many talents. However, you may want to step it up in the art department. For an example of the level of work being produced by your peers, please see the lovely picture created by the young lady across the table from you. Also, please note, it would seem the rest of the children find it more relaxing to sit (rather than stand) at the table while they draw.

All joking aside, please do continue to color outside the lines (and in earth tones only). Your father and I totally see your vision and celebrate your work.

Love,
Mom

P.S.  Ignore that drawing you might find in the recycling bin today -- that was a mistake. Your father's mistake.

1 comment:

  1. If you decide at any point to give Sam a 25-cent job, may I suggest that it NOT be taking out the recycling? If you do, you will end up with a lot more art work and a lot fewer quarters.

    ReplyDelete