- Question everything. Ask "why?" even while Mommy is explaining something. When she finishes explaining, ask "why" again. Repeat until she walks away.
- Question authority. Say, "No I not," when confronted with perceived wrong. Refuse to wear listening ears. Continue to do what I'm not supposed to be doing while being told to stop doing it. Repeat until authority figure walks away or I am forcibly removed from situation. Then sound reasonable when trying to explain to said authority figure that I "just wanted to do it one more time," while crying.
- Help Mommy and Daddy confront their snacking addiction by smelling on their breath whatever treat they're sneaking and questioning them about it -- loudly and repeatedly -- until given a bite to keep me quiet.
- Continue my campaign to ignore the numbers 14-16 while counting and the letters t-x while singing the alphabet song or practicing letters. They are unnecessary. Also, Q. Ridiculous.
- Stop napping on the weekends. Takes time away from playing with Mom and Dad and also leads to a late-day parental breakdown and thus a little extra iPad time.
- Try new foods. In 2012 I expanded my palate by discovering M&Ms and sweet tea. What's next?
Wednesday, January 2, 2013
New Year's Resolutions by Sam Warrington
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment