When Sam first started his new class, he got a sweet note sent home with him everyday. Lately, the notes are coming less frequently, and I have to wonder if it's because many of them would read like this one.
"Welcome back! My friends were excited to see me today. Today we went to yoga but I did not seem to be very interested in participating. I laid or sat on my yoga towel and preferred to watch my friends and our teacher, Mr. Brian. My teachers were very appreciative of the fact that I stayed quiet and didn't distract my friends, so they were OK with that choice."Today is yoga day again, so we'll see if Sam is more interested in joining in. At drop-off today I encouraged him to participate, and his teacher, Ms. Cindy, said, "That's Sam. He just sort of does his own thing." Is the honeymoon over?
No comments:
Post a Comment