5. Compost bin and/or garbage disposal. Quickly and easily eliminate the hundreds of pounds of food your child will ask for and then refuse to eat the second it's lovingly cut into adorable animal shapes and placed before him.Also, I have some experience with No. 9. "Stop licking that," has already come out of my mouth more times than I'd like to admit. And a new one, "Don't eat out of the trashcan." Twice. A raisin and a banana peel. I gave up on not letting him eat off the floor, but I'm holding fast to my trashcan rule. Boundaries.
8. Duct tape. Not for the use you might be considering, but can be employed to keep shoes fastened at least until child is buckled into car seat. If you'd like footwear to remain in place for a ride over 5 minutes in duration, Gorilla Glue is sold in the same aisle.
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Because I'm Too Braindead to Be This Funny
There's a pretty funny list of must-haves for the preschool set posted over at Suburban Snapshots.
I can see what we've got to look forward to in the coming year, but some already apply.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Too real to laugh.
ReplyDeleteSorry, Sarah. I'm sure it will be funny some day. Unless, if you're lucky, you will have successfully blocked out all memories of toddlerhood.
ReplyDelete