Only try to figure out he means that without him actually saying that, just screaming and pointing wildly. And don't forget that "nana" sometimes means banana, but sometimes it means bottle, or yogurt, or kiss my ass. I'm not sure about that last one, but I think sometimes that's what it means.
That boy. With the screaming. It is too much.
But I digress. Sam is such a big boy that I now look longingly back at the precious photos of quieter days when he was just a baaaaby. My precious, precious, quiet little angel baby (Bruce would insert here that Sam was never the quiet type, but in my sepia-toned memories, he would just lie there and smile at me). I have found quite the treasure trove of old(ish) photos of Sam and am starting a new series called Throwback Thursday...where we can all celebrate BABY SAM together! We miss you baby Sam!
Sam, month 7
No comments:
Post a Comment