Monday, November 8, 2010

When Babies Attack

DSC_0804

AAAAH! This is the scene when you get two babies together on a Sunday playdate. Sheer chaos. It involved babies dressing up like bats, babies dressing up like monkeys, babies eating egg off the floor, at least one baby getting temporarily misplaced (I won't name names but my baby doesn't walk and is a bit of a mama's boy), and general baby merriment.

DSC_0766
Here's a shot of bat baby Harrison (left) and monkey baby Sam. Look! This is what life would be like if I had two babies! Wheeee!

DSC_0799
Best friends. It won't be long before they're sneaking out at night together and stealing my car. Little punks.

DSC_0789
Harrison showing off his keen walking skills. I didn't want to say anything in front of his mom, but he's a bit of a show off, what with his standing steadily on two feet and walking everywhere. The nerve!

DSC_0806
Not to be topped, Sam takes off in bipedal mode, with me close behind. He had forgotten he actually doesn't know how to walk. I'm not clingy.

Photos courtesy of Harrison's mom, Paula.

No comments:

Post a Comment