Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Why we're pretty much set on newborn clothes...

With many thanks to my friend Carol and her Natey-poo (can I call him that?), we're pretty much not going to need any newborn clothes. Despite being a premie, Nate has thrived and grown out of his newborn clothes, which he graciously donated to us. I like how he had so many "grown-up" outfits -- check out the baby slacks, sweater vests and the collared shirts. Our guy will be much more casual, no doubt, perhaps sometimes rakishly wearing a vest with just his diaper. Or the pants as a kicky hat.

And check out the pj's! Nine pairs. Hopefully this means he will sleep a lot....

2 comments:

  1. Wow. So now I know what NOT to buy you! I love the blue dinosaur outfit + pj's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natey-Pooh and I can't wait to meet little Peanut! (and yes, you can call him that...I'm pretty close to making it official) I'm sure they'll get along swimmingly once they realize how lucky they are to have such cutesy monikers. YUP...they're going to thank us one day. :-)

    ReplyDelete