Thursday, August 23, 2012

Greensboro Children's Museum

Last weekend Sam spent Saturday with Mama Jane at the Greensboro Children's Museum. Here, he offers his critical* review of the experience.

Untitled
 There was a real firetruck!

Untitled
That I got to drive!

 Untitled
And a CB radio!

 Untitled
There was a police car!

Untitled
And a train!

 Untitled
With real windows!

Untitled
And a real engine!

Untitled
And I could pump water into it!

Untitled
There was a news studio (please note the boy wearing the baseball helmet and flapping his arms wildly)!

Untitled
And I gave a very accurate weather report!

Untitled
There was a mail truck!

Untitled
There was a doctor's office!

Untitled
And I listened to Mama Jane's heart beat!

Untitled
Finally, I capped off my visit by giving a moving performance on the drums!

*The exclamation points do not accurately reflect Sam's true excitement at the museum. Technically, his remarks should have also been written in all caps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment