Wednesday, October 13, 2010

This is what defeat looks like.

http://ak.buy.com/PI/0/500/211131912.jpg
The baby of a lazy mother.

Why sure, it may look like a precious monkey baby to you, but this picture really represents my defeat in the Halloween costume department. My plan, for months, had been to make Sam an owl costume. But procrastination got the better of me, as usual, and when I was frantically shopping for giant sheets of felt online to make the owl wings, I ran across this monkey costume. It was both inexpensive and pre-assembled. I fell for it hard. I am weak. But it is being delivered to my house (free!) by Friday, and Sam will at least be in costume for the neighborhood halloween parade (as opposed to the probably wingless owl he would otherwise be dressed as). Don't judge me.

http://ny-image0.etsy.com/ialcr_fullxfull.62772.jpg
What my baby would look like if I were Martha Stewart.

No comments:

Post a Comment